NN, Inc. is a global leader in the production of electrical products and assemblies. We are the only manufacturer with the technical expertise, customer insight, and broad capabilities to merge seamlessly with your product development and manufacturing processes. We think like you, act like you, and work with you to deliver electrical product solutions with the fewest defects, greatest production efficiencies, and fastest times to market.
NN supplies the industry’s broadest range of manufacturing capabilities for electrical contact assemblies, precision stampings, welded contact assemblies, and specification plating and surface finishing.
- Clad metals: from simple overlays and inlays to complex clads, parts, or assemblies
- Electrical contacts: including composite rivets, solid rivets, laminated welding buttons, and powder metal contacts
- Electrical contact tape: overlay clad materials in two or more layers precision formed to meet the requirements of high-speed, automatic welding equipment
- Molded plastic parts: thermoplastic molding and micromolding renowned for meeting challenging geometries and sub-micron tolerances.
- Plated parts: specification rack, barrel, and vibratory plating, plus stainless steel electropolishing
- Precision metal stamping: in-house tool making, metal stamping with close tolerances, and custom-cleaning
- Thermostat metal parts and strips: strip to coils, helixes, stampings, and sub-assemblies made using a proprietary controlled-atmosphere
- bonding process
Our quality certifications – ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 13485 and Nadcap – demonstrate the company’s commitment to electrical product integrity.Electrical Solutions