NN IS YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER
FOR MISSION-CRITICAL SERVICES
Precious metal plating serves a critical role in many demanding electrical applications. Gold, silver, nickel, and tin are essential materials used for conductivity, corrosion protection, durability, and other mission-critical design reasons. NN specializes in quick-turn services for plating, electropolishing, and other unique processes to deliver the final results needed on our customers’ high-value parts.
Being the final step in the supply chain carries with it great responsibility to “do it right” and our
reputation as a trusted plating partner proves we can reliably deliver on our promises.
In-house analytical tools for plating composition, thickness, hardness, and other key parameters allow us to help clients solve some of their most challenging plating issues on current products, as well as develop new products and specifications collaboratively with NN’s subject matter experts.
CAPABILITIES AND DIMENSIONS
- Plating thickness ranges from 0.00005mm to 0.05mm
- Plating capabilities encompass parts with dimensions as small as 1mm to as large as 450mm L x 450mm W x 100mm H
- Surface treatment and metallurgy experts
- Substrates include aluminum alloys, steel alloys, stainless steel, copper alloys, nickel and nickel-iron alloys (including Inconel®)
- Plating materials include gold, silver, palladium, nickel, electroless nickel, tin, and tin-lead
- Shielding of enclosures
- Glass-to-metal seal plating
- Specialty connectors
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Electro-/electroless plating
- Precision rack plating
- Vibratory plating
- Barrel plating
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Adhesion, coating thickness, and corrosion resistance testing
For a list of available finishes, click here.
Looking for the GMF Customer Portal? Access it here.
WHAT CAN WE ACHIEVE TOGETHER?
Discover what we can accomplish when we collaborate. Contact us to get started today.GET A QUOTE