What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies enable our website to perform record-keeping purposes, and also enable our website to track information such as your preferences; for example, tracking your language or display preferences to help remember your desired settings so you do not have to re-set them each time you visit our site.
- Measuring how users interact with site content
- Recording the number and time of previous site visits
- Recording what sites users are coming from or going to
- Determining the start and end of a session
- Translating the site into various languages based on user preference
- Remembering language preferences
Certain cookies are essential or necessary. These allow us to operate our online services, and without these cookies our website would not function properly and/or we would be unable to provide you with certain services.
We also use functional cookies to help enhance the performance of our website, as well as ensure certain capabilities. For example, such cookies help us remember your preferences. Such cookies may also help translate our site into languages other than English via Google Translate.
We also use some analytics and performance cookies that are implemented in connection with services provided by third parties, including Google Analytics. Cookies used by Google Analytics are part of the services provided by Google. The information collected by these cookies will be performed by Google. For more information you may visit Google’s site here as well as make use of a browser add-on provided by Google that allows you to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites.
We also use targeting or advertising cookies for marketing purposes and providing interest-based advertising. Some of these cookies may be placed by third parties. Data collected from functional, analytics, or performance cookies may be used to facilitate advertising.
How to Manage Cookies
- Users can easily accept or reject cookies on this website by choosing one of the options presented on the homepage. For assistance with modifying your choices, please contact us via the contact information in this policy.
Corporate Compliance Department
6210 Ardrey Kell Road, Suite 600
This document was last updated on July 27, 2022.